Having grown up in North Carolina with a father who was a Family Medical Doctor, healthcare comes naturally to me. I was introduced to Colon Hydrotherapy in 1976, when confronting a 2-year diet pill addiction while speeding through a stressful financial career in New York City. My direct exposure to both conventional medicines and alternatives means I draw on a deeper understanding of your journey.
Throughout my career I have been committed to advancing both public and medical acceptance of this modality. Prior to the formation of I-ACT, where I served on the Board of Directors, I initiated regional professional organizations for colon therapists. In Boston, I founded and directed the New England School of Colon Hydrotherapy and for 24 years, I managed Constance Jones and Associates, which administered to over 50 clients a week. In Connecticut, I practiced at the Glastonbury Naturopathic Center for 11 years. I am excited about my new location at the Center for Progressive Therapies in Manchester and my affiliation with Dr. Jonathan Ritz, ND.
I helped pass the Public Act 13-305 (Compliance Issues), which became a CT law in 2013, allowing us to offer Colon Hydrotherapy with the referral of a Naturopath.
Another passion of mine is facilitating women’s rituals: including the Sacred Soul Sisters and Adult Girls into Women. I also assist my husband, Dr. Paul Dunion, as a facilitator in his Croton Mystery School. I am an animal lover who takes pleasure in spending time with our golden retriever, Bo.
- B.A. with Honors in American Studies, UNC-CH
- Colon Hydrotherapy Prepping for Colonoscopy Certificate, Renew Wellness Life Center
- Studies in Macrobiotic, Raw Food and General Nutrition
- New England’s Senior Colon Hydrotherapist since 1980
- Performed over 65,000 colonics
- Exceptional rapport builder
- Offers 60 and 90 minute sessions
- Sessions include abdominal and pressure point manipulation/touch, along with use of dōTERRA essential oils
- Sessions are conducted discreetly in a safe, sacred, 'clean & serene' space